SunHotel
Check In Date:
Nights:
Adults per room:
Children :
Access code/IATA code :
Cancel
Options/Languages
The Sun Hotel building dates back from 1810 and was owned by Joseph Lekzl one of the first habitants in this area. From the very beginning it has been designed as a hotel and it was named "Sonne" due to the sun radiating on the building during the whole day. Throughout the Wars it had been used as many other hotels in Marienbad as a military hospital.

The building was renovated in 1850 and remained without any major changes until 2007. In 2006 C.M.Investment Ltd. bought the building and in 2007 the site underwent a total renovation leaving only the facade of the old building and all the periodic features. Three additional floors were added and the building has been redesigned to the highest standard.